Thursday, August 27, 2009

my crazy, dramtic life

hey,
I'm one the notorious "FourCreators" and i just thought i would tell about my day. Ok, well it started out just normal. I woke up took a shower and stared school. (I'm home schooled)

It was after lunch and i was doing my French lesson when mom yells "Hurry our neighbors dog is out and is heading for the street. So i got up and went out to catch the dog. It turned out it was not our neighbors dog. (i found this out after i carried it over their house.) so we called animal control. When the animal control lady showed up we took her to the back yard. we thought every thing would be fine, because it was a sweet puppy. well.....as soon as she put the leash around its neck the dog screamed. i don't mean it yowled and was loud, i mean it SCREAMED! then our dog was barking at it and soon after the whole neighborhood was full of barking dogs. to make a long story short the animal control officer had to drag, yes drag the dog away. you may be feeling sorry for the dog at this point, DON'T! imagine a fat kid rolling around on the ground throwing a fit. thats what the dog looked like. (except furry and cute) well any way the dog was pulled away and i finished French.
~Rosewing

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for doing this girl! it takes a lot off my mind!

    ReplyDelete